Ferris Wheel At Night*sloooow Shutter Speed*

I think this is the right place to post this. i just got my sigma 10-20mm and had to go try it out....and what do ya know...the fair is in town. let me know what you think please.....

mcnarfairferrelwheelandlightcopy.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L

lamplighter

Nice one, looks like a quiet night at the fair though - or is it actually earlier and brighter than it appears? What kind of light were you shooting in?

Adam

Nice one, looks like a quiet night at the fair though - or is it actually earlier and brighter than it appears? What kind of light were you shooting in?

Adam

it was baout 930PM when i took the shot, yeah it was kinda slow on a thursday night in my lil town.

it was dark but the parking lot was lit up pretty nice.

thanks everybody...i was kinda worried about not being able to tell what it is cause of the shutter being so slow and the lights being so wild.

but is at a fair LOL

R

rocksgirl

That is one cool shot! I love the comp, and how the wheel looks almost solid.

thank you so much everybody for the positive comments. i was REALLY happy with it and im glad to hear i dont think its a cool shot just cause its mine hahaha

Awesome pic, I never even thought to use the McNair (or whatever it is over there in Salem Gate) for inspiration...

wow your from covington! awesome! when it came this year i knew i wanted to go shoot it...ill most likely go back again before it leaves to try some more stuff i thought about.

Latest threads

Top Bottom