Fetch?

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by chewbecca, Jul 9, 2008.

1. "Does anybody wanna play fetch with me, plz?"
    2652905332_a0af0a82b8.

Now, I know there are 76845 things not correct with this picture, but this was taken for fun.
    I know I cut off the tip of her right ear (her ears are too huge to fit into every picture!), and that the pic might be too centered or cropped too tightly (I had to do that, though, because there was a HUGE sunny glare spot on the ground next to her), but she is adorable.

I take a lot of pictures of Ella for fun. I'm good friends with the lady who makes Ella's collars, so Ella is kind of a model for her collars.

I took my 18-55mm kit lens out of my bag for this. I think I underestimate, at times, the ability of this lens. I think I'm going to make more of an effort to use this lens.

2. Ella is a beauty as always. Is that a planet dog toy in her mouth? Sucks that her ear is cropped out, but overall this is a great image.

*on a side note... I really need to buy a lead from you but keep forgetting... so remind me... lol*

3. AMBER.:biggrin:

Yes, that is a planet dog "fetch." ball that she has.:biggrin:
    Planet Dog toys are the BEST ever. Perfect size, bounce the best of any toy I've found for her, smell nice, and DO NOT squeak! hahahaha.

Want me to send you a reminder on chaz about the lead?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.