1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Few birds in Florida

Discussion in 'Birds' started by marine 337, Jul 13, 2018.

1. DSC_1338.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    DSC_1347.JPG
    DSC_1395el.jpg
    DSC_1453.JPG
    DSC_1468.JPG

2. Very nice. I really like the far-right crops on 1 and 4. I think. It's a lot of space on the side and a bit unusual, but it is definitely eye catching and helps keep it from being "yet another bird photo".

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. I'm sure you are cropping as were suggested in your previous critique posts, but you do not crop as in #1 and 4, you want space in the direction they are looking, as in number 3 very nice crop, a little tighter would be better but still nice, nice quality shots, but just polish up on cropping, your shooting has improved quite a bit, keep it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. I think there's a role for a crop producing a bird looking into negative space. Try crops both ways and see which you think works best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.