1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Few from NH Camping

Discussion in 'Birds' started by GeoffBolte, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Went up to our favorite campground in NH this past weekend and stayed in a new site as we reserved this a lot later than we normally do and our normal site was reserved. Anyways it was a great weekend, we weren't in the camp often as we do like to hike and check out the sites. But while we were in camp (early morning and evening on), we saw a little bit of wildlife including some ducks, beavers, a black bear cub and a blue heron (scared it out of its spot when we got back, no pics :(  )!

Anyways here are a few selects of the ducks from the weekend. Unfortunately no BIF, happy with what I got though. It was a nice relaxing break from the normal photography I do on a regular basis.

1. One of two baby ducks. Wasn't far from mom that much.
    [​IMG]

2. Color Version of Mom and ducklings.
    [​IMG]

3. Black & White, wasn't sure which one to pick.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amazing shots. I like the 3rd pic, Looks like they are on the look out for something.

3. Thanks, the ducks were always on the lookout for something, they were all over the pond!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.