1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

few more from Acadia

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by mood, Jul 21, 2008.

1. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
  2. wonderful images
    thanks for sharing them with us

3. More great shots Frank. I really like #4. The tall ship sailing into the fog is fantastic. I'm also liking your Bar Harbor sunrises. I'm going to have to try to get down there for a couple.

4. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    thanks Greg and Rich again

hopefully you get some more "golden" light than I

it is a great spot to wake up with the sun

Cadillac Mtn. is also a popular sunrise spot, 1st place to see the sunrise in the US
    however this year, the fog was heavy early up there, see the fog below the sun and top of the mtn.

p211900873-4.

5. Doesn't look like the fog hurt your shootin' any. Nice image! The wife and I traveled through that are a few years back, and plan to return. It's a beautiful spot.

6. Oh these are lovely!!! I think I'll just paste your sunrise picture to my window, and pretend there is sun here. :tongue:

7. vey nice frank.

8. Sanford504

Sanford504

Mar 27, 2008
    Yeadon, PA
    Beautiful shots Frank. One of my favorite places to visit. If I could have talked my wife into it, we would have moved there when we first got married 27 years ago. Took to Bar Harbor for a vacation and wanted to stay.

9. these are great! The dueling sailboats would make a great print.

10. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    thanks everyone for the kind words

Sanford, I wouldn't mind staying there either, maybe a little farther south

11. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    More great shots, Frank! Your sailboat into the fog is very nice.

12. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Great shots. I especially like "Into the Fog" and the other photographer shots.

13. Great shots. I have wanted to take a trip there and they give me more incentive to plan one.

14. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    thanks everyone

and Chris, you should go , beautiful country

15. Wow...very lovely!

16. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    thanks Shelley

17. Beautiful... I was at those EXACT locations.... Very nice!

18. I was so excited to shoot there last year, when we arrived off the CAT from Nova Scotia and woke the next morning, you couldnt see 100 feet infront of you the fog was so thick... Looking forward to going back.
    We love it there

19. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    thanks leung

I love it too ob
    been there 3 years straight

20. stringbean98

stringbean98

Jul 8, 2008
    NYC
    Hey Frank, wonderful pics!

What a coincidence, I was just up there last year around October. I've got a similar shot of Jordan Pond too:
    Foliage%20Rock%20Pano-Large.
    Image is giving me some trouble, link here.

I had no idea the two mountains in the background were called the Bubble Mountains.
    Out of curiosity, where did you stay?

Anthony.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.