Few more from FLA

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by mike mac, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Wonderful shots, Mike!

I especially like the wingtip dragging across the surface of the water.

Enjoyed getting to know you a bit better as well.

2. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hey Mike,

Excellent shots. I know the feeling about post processing all those shots. I've been working on it most of today and have only scratched the surface.

3. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Great stuff Mike! That pelican is brilliant and I love the beige tones of the Sandhill pic.

Neil

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots Mike. Why am I *not* surprized.... 8) :D :p :wink:

I'm sitting here processing a few of the over 2,200 shots that I took this past weekend. It may be a while before I'm done.... :?

Regards,

Frank

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Holey smokes Mike.

GREAT STUFF, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY

except i'm going to hide in the corner and pout.

cheers
    Gale

6. Extremely impressive work, Mike! Compliments.

7. David
    thanks and it was a pleasure hanging out with you this weekend I had such a great time, I think we need to think about doing something like this again real soon.

8. Thanks Harry, but cant really complain about proccessing so amny woderful shots, look forward to some more of your posts.

9. Neil
    thanks so much it was a real treat to see the sandhill on the egg, I had so many pelican shots but the wingtip in the water made me choose this one.

10. Thanks Frank, what a weekend and yes it might take a while to proccess but I am goign to complie a alblum sort of what Jim had to showcase all these shots.

11. Gale you are too kind, thanks for the kind words, keep proccessing and posting

12. thanks Frank comign from you I take that a a fantastic compliment, next year next time we get togeter you will have to come along.

13. joecolson

joecolson

Jan 28, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Mike,

Great shots, as usual. Properly exposed, nicely composed and well processed. And to top it all, it sounds like you had fun.

Joe

14. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Joe,

To say that we had fun would be the understatement of the year (at least so far....;-)) :!: :!:

You are right about Mike's shots BTW. He got a few thousand keepers I believe.... :lol: :p :D

Regards,

Frank

15. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hey Mike,

Wow that osprey shot is sweet. Some more outstanding pics.

16. Amazing shot Mike. The Osprey with the fish is really neat and the size of the fish is something to behold. He will be popular in the nest tonight. Your exposure and detail in each of the shots is excellent. Keep them coming.

17. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Outstanding, Mike! Sorry I missed you there. Please keep posting.

Joel

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Harry, what a trip again thanks to you and your lovely wife for your great hospitality, BTW you can get rid of my files on your PC all is well with the DVDs Thanks again.
    -Mike

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Gordon there were two males competeing for the female of the nest it was very fun to watch