Few more from FLA

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
WOW what a daunting task so many images to cull and process well here is a few for now
Osprey bringing home the fish for his lady

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Incoming!!!!
View attachment 5423

Sandhill on nest with egg
View attachment 5424

Great White
View attachment 5425
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
1,133
Location
North Carolina, USA
Wonderful shots, Mike!

I especially like the wingtip dragging across the surface of the water.

Enjoyed getting to know you a bit better as well.
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Hey Mike,

Excellent shots. I know the feeling about post processing all those shots. I've been working on it most of today and have only scratched the surface.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Great shots Mike. Why am I *not* surprized.... 8) :D :p :wink:

I'm sitting here processing a few of the over 2,200 shots that I took this past weekend. It may be a while before I'm done.... :?

Regards,

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
David said:
Wonderful shots, Mike!

I especially like the wingtip dragging across the surface of the water.

Enjoyed getting to know you a bit better as well.
David
thanks and it was a pleasure hanging out with you this weekend I had such a great time, I think we need to think about doing something like this again real soon.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
HarryB said:
Hey Mike,

Excellent shots. I know the feeling about post processing all those shots. I've been working on it most of today and have only scratched the surface.
Thanks Harry, but cant really complain about proccessing so amny woderful shots, look forward to some more of your posts.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
NeilCam said:
Great stuff Mike! That pelican is brilliant and I love the beige tones of the Sandhill pic.

Neil
Neil
thanks so much it was a real treat to see the sandhill on the egg, I had so many pelican shots but the wingtip in the water made me choose this one.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Flew said:
Great shots Mike. Why am I *not* surprized.... 8) :D :p :wink:

I'm sitting here processing a few of the over 2,200 shots that I took this past weekend. It may be a while before I'm done.... :?

Regards,

Frank
Thanks Frank, what a weekend and yes it might take a while to proccess but I am goign to complie a alblum sort of what Jim had to showcase all these shots.
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
301
Location
Cary, NC
Mike,

Great shots, as usual. Properly exposed, nicely composed and well processed. And to top it all, it sounds like you had fun.

Joe
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
joecolson said:
Mike,

Great shots, as usual. Properly exposed, nicely composed and well processed. And to top it all, it sounds like you had fun.

Joe
Joe,

To say that we had fun would be the understatement of the year (at least so far....;-)) :!: :!:

You are right about Mike's shots BTW. He got a few thousand keepers I believe.... :lol: :p :D

Regards,

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
33,092
Location
St. George, Utah
Amazing shot Mike. The Osprey with the fish is really neat and the size of the fish is something to behold. He will be popular in the nest tonight. Your exposure and detail in each of the shots is excellent. Keep them coming.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
HarryB said:
Hey Mike,

Wow that osprey shot is sweet. Some more outstanding pics.
Thanks Harry, what a trip again thanks to you and your lovely wife for your great hospitality, BTW you can get rid of my files on your PC all is well with the DVDs Thanks again.
-Mike
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
greyflash said:
Amazing shot Mike. The Osprey with the fish is really neat and the size of the fish is something to behold. He will be popular in the nest tonight. Your exposure and detail in each of the shots is excellent. Keep them coming.
Thanks Gordon there were two males competeing for the female of the nest it was very fun to watch
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom