Field Hockey

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Oldtime, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    A few from yesterdays game
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  2. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Ok

I am the first to admit I know absolutly nothing about field hockey so please don't laugh too hard when I ask. . . .

What the heck is going on in that last one ? ? ? I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that . .Even made my dog jump.

Great stuff Mark - as always.:biggrin:

3. Nice series Mandy has some home games I can make come Oct.
    Rod no one knows anything about field hockey it is a tough sport to watch and understand if you are a male....LOL

4. ah, that last one is classic when the other team has the free shot/corner. They put the ball in play and they all run out trying to break up the play. When they're set up like this, pretty much all the other girls (on their team) have to be out at mid-field.

5. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Still makes no sense to me.

Just love the look on the face of the girl with the black mouthguard. ( not standing up )

She's got that look of - - I'm hurtin' somebody !

6. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    All great action shots, but that last one made me laugh!
    A classic shot!

7. Nice work, hard to get those faces up with the ball in frame. maybe for FH we have to lie on the ground instead of kneeling.

8. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Thanks for the comments All ==Yeah faces are hard at this age -College players have more confidence in stick and ball skills thus tend to look up more
    Don't want to get too low those skirts are short

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.