1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Field Work

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Quiet Eye, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Quiet Eye

Quiet Eye

Apr 21, 2006
    North Alabama
    Since I have updated my computer software / hardware, the images I have posted have been over saturated. This post is an attempt to diagnose the problem. The monitor has been calibrated, and the image has been converted from Adobe to sRGB. What do you think?

A friends German Shorthair Pointer:

[​IMG]

Enjoy,

2. Beautiful dog! Love the vivid colors and the concentration on that pooch's face!

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Looks good to me! Very nice!

4. Great looking dog. One of my favorites.

5. He looks real sneaky lol. Nice job.

6. quest4quail

quest4quail

Jul 6, 2009
    Clovis, NM
    I think the colors/saturation look great and realistic. I also think that GSP is getting a great wiff of bird. Wished you lived closer, I would love to have some photos like that of my Vizsla's and Pointer working birds.

Nice capture of a tough subject.

7. Quiet Eye

Quiet Eye

Apr 21, 2006
    North Alabama
    Thanks for all of your comments.

I have had Shorthairs for over 25 years. This one is not mine, but his is something special.

8. sailor68

sailor68

Apr 2, 2008
    Austin, Tx
    I think it looks right. nice catch with him peeking between the twigs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.