Fighting over the D60...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hovmod, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    I bought the wife a D40 kit today for her birthday.
    Now we're both reading manuals and magazines and taking pictures east and west.

Very cool.
    I'm a hobby musician as well, and I've NEVER had to fight for my guitars or keyboards or effects before (only over the time to get to use it and the money I spend...), so on the one hand this is really cool - an interest we share - on the other it's really eating into my music gear budget. At least we can share lenses and other peripherals. :) 

2. Hey count your blessings:smile: there is an Englishman here that would pay dearly for your wife:biggrin:
    Seriously, in the early years, my wife shared my love for photography and the darkroom. Do everything together, and you will stay together:biggrin:

3. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    How much were you thinking, mate? ;) 

I agree though. Common interests are better. She pretended to be overwhelmed for about 30 seconds, and then plugged the battery in the charger and started putting the strap on it. It was HERS within a minute. Won't let me touch it. :) 

4. Now you'll fight over who gets to use the higher resolution camera, Tor. :rolleyes: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.