Figure on the Staircase.

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by beaucamera, Mar 19, 2005.

1. On my way home in traffic in the rain, no less, I spotted this figure on a staircase across the street. The composition and forms appeals to me. Shot with the Nikon D70 and kit lens and touched up in PSCS.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very interesting image.

Well done in PS.

Truly amazing what we see driving. Never took a pic while driving tho.

Gale

3. Interesting composition!! :) :) :)

4. Interesting work done with PS. The picture looks like posterized with shiny colors. BW

5. Stop & Go

Never took a pic while driving tho.

You are right, Gale, photography is NOT recommended while driving. In this case, it was stop and go traffic and there were a lot of lights, so I took the picture when stopped. Not much time to compose in circumstances like this, though, Gale, it's best to have the car in neutral. Thanks for commenting!

Gale[/quote]

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Neutral...lolol I drive a stick shift (still).
    I had thought of putting some kind if stand in car and all i would have to do is focus and hit the sutter.. nawwwww would not work.

Cheers
    Gale

7. Gale, that being said...

I violated the rule when I did this one.