Fiji Panoramic (Warning Large file)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Jun 7, 2007.

1. This is 8 images. You may have to click on the image to see full size.
    Dave

[​IMG]

2. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Wow, amazing view. Great job. I didn't know Fiji had this kind of landscape.

3. Very nice view, Dave. The panorama shows us how beautiful Fuji is.

4. Thanks Torben and Phil. The terrain and fora varied widely on this small island. This view is from the "highlands" which is at 2500' above sea level.

5. Beautiful pano, Dave! It could be on La Palma...

6. Great pic Dave. I think the view would have been better from Jim's porch :p We missed ya.

7. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    This is beautiful Dave!

8. Amazing variety of landscape, and nicely captured, it looks very surreal. :smile:

9. Thank you all so much! Rich, what a nice thing to say too

10. That is an absolutely beautiful piece of work! I feel like I'm standing there!

11. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice panorama Dave. So where are all the girls wearing next to nothing ? LOL

Regards

RFC

12. Thanks Michael!

13. Thanks Robert! For some reason they would not tell me that....

14. technick

technick

Jun 8, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Very sweet pana, what software did you use to stitch it together with?

15. Thanks. This was stitched in Photoshop CS3.

16. Great pano, Dave. Shows the terrain very well. Good job in the stitching too.

17. Thank you Sandi. I have been watching for your Toronto shoot images. Have not found them yet.

18. Are you sure you were in Fiji? From what I know pine trees don't grow there due to the low elevation even in the hilly areas?

19. slipstream

slipstream

Dec 29, 2006
    Hook, UK
    Dave, that is just superb. One of the best panas ive seen in a long while.:smile: thanks for sharing

20. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Dave that is a great pano that would look neat on 3 walls of your office.