Film and flash

I've been sitting around thinking about my upcoming trips (business and vacation). I want to start using my F4, but realize that there will be some occasions in which I'll be forced to use a flash. That made me wonder: Which film produces the best results when used with a flash?

As a side note: I found that the F4 and Yongnuo wireless triggers play nicely together, so I won't have to carry my Pocketwizards with me on trips where they might be stolen. I might even pick up an SB-24/25/26 to take instead of the SB-700.

I've been sitting around thinking about my upcoming trips (business and vacation). I want to start using my F4, but realize that there will be some occasions in which I'll be forced to use a flash. That made me wonder: Which film produces the best results when used with a flash?

As a side note: I found that the F4 and Yongnuo wireless triggers play nicely together, so I won't have to carry my Pocketwizards with me on trips where they might be stolen. I might even pick up an SB-24/25/26 to take instead of the SB-700.
Correctly used brain, flash, camera and lens will determine how good or bad your photos will look, and not which film you are using.
If everything has been set up properly thanks to proper usage of what is between your ears, you can use no-name drugstore film and get excellent photos.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom