Film Award Winner

I hope I don't post too much images, but I have to post one more image from my first roll of BW film I ever shot.

filmawardwinner.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
Wonderful shot Josef! Excellent use of form in the composition, and you have captured his expression well. Good technical exposure too! Is this also quadratic?

oh, and ps, I do not think it would be possible to post too much. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks. I also like the compositon very much, especially the lines and things in the background work very well for me.

We seem to have some misunderstanding - I have explained in the other thread what I mean with quadratic. I suppose it is my fault, I think I just use falls words since my english isn't that good.
I would call this a horizontal format - 700 x 525 pixel

M

matthew.paul

Josef, I'm loving these portraits you are posting, keep them coming. They seem so honest and real. Its hard for me to explain, but I love them!

Josef, I'm loving these portraits you are posting, keep them coming. They seem so honest and real. Its hard for me to explain, but I love them!

Thank you.
I will develop another roll of film next week and I suppose there are some nice new ones on it. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom