Film for weddings

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Removed User 2, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Winning Recipe!

Noct-Nikkor wide open :biggrin:

Web-MariageChristine-1.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very nice whites and yellows. Dress. pearls, white roses - continuity. Ya see the ring while following it around. I can tell you like weddings. :biggrin:

3. Really beautiful Ned - I can't help thinking that your wedding work couldn't be more different from your usual subject matter.

4. NikonConvert

NikonConvert

Jul 13, 2005
    Amsterdam
    Wow, this is amazing wedding stuff again Ned!! Do you shoot digital at all for weddings? If so what sort of percentage? I'm not doing weddings any more, I'm just curious.

5. I shoot with Ai(S) lenses exclusively. If there is one Ai-S lens that I would really like to add.....but will never have....it is the NOCT, <sigh> :frown:
    Outstanding image Nenad!

6. Show off!:tongue: Just kidding!

7. Yes Chris, Weddings is something I love to shoot. It's very challenging and different every time.

You're right! But photgraphy is all about seeing things so in that regard, it's all the same.

Thanks!
    I shoot about 20%-30% film in weddings. I'm juggling with the idea of going 50%-75% film though. It's just simpler at times. And the scanned images are much different!

Never say never, Frits!
    The Noct is worthy! A photographer needs no more then 3 lenses, realistically. So in this vein, you can always sell your 180, 85 1.4, 400 ais and you're close to a Noct! :biggrin:
    Some of my best and most unique images have been shot with the Noct. It'S made for you, especially since you adore AIS lenses.

hehe :biggrin: