Film Processing

I have posted this on a few other forums and have gotten little and no response to it. I just got my invoice for processing, printing, and a mid-priced scan for a 35 exp roll of Ektar 100 from NCPS for about $ 31. Can anyone suggest a less expensive processor that does good work. I have price lists from The Photo Place, Dwaynes, and Holland Photo. All are around half the price. Does anyone have experience with these companies and can comment on their quality. I was trying out a new to me camera with Sonnar lens and I sent it to NCPS to see the quality of the lens. I am tempted to try Walmart now that they send the film to Fuji. Has anyone tried them and are you satisfied?

DaveO

I have and still send my film out to Fuji by way of Walmart. No prints nd no scans as I scan it myself. The cost is under $3!! My only problem is the turn around time for 120 film (over two weeks). I also sent FujiChrome for processing only and they mounted the slides. Oh well no problem as I scan the mounterd slides anyway. They process 35mm faster and no problems with the development. A quick process for C41 is walgreens. The quality varies depending on who is there. Processing only is a couple of bucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Walgreens does process film here, but their prints are inconsistent. Walmart is the only alternative in this town.

DaveO

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
prints

Their price for prints ( $ 2.75 ) is way too high unless they offer cheaper ones.

DaveO

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom