Film shot

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Beezle, May 15, 2007.

1. Haven't souped up any film for some weeks now, so I thought I better do a film shot and get back into the spirit.

Just been so busy with work, so automated things like timelapses are easier right now.

In any case...

_D2X3377-web.

2. Lotta love waitin' there! It's time to get crackin'. And welcome back to the real world!:biggrin:

3. You have great taste, Ed! Plus-X, Delta 3200... Doesn't get any better!

4. There's a pile of HP5 hidden in there too.

I've shot four rolls that need doing. Hopefully this weekend.

5. you beet me to it, great shot, i've been meening to shoot some film of the 30 meter film cans i've been hoarding into the freezer..

my choice of late is the green boxes...the neopans get more use than the efkees

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007
  6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Welcome back to the dark room Ed.

7. Some nice stuff there.

What's the Efke, by the way? I have an irrational urge to shoot some of their IR film...

8. The Efke is their 25. I still have this idea that old fashioned 25 speed film is cool. Have yet to shoot anything good with it yet, however.

9. It's lovely stuff - a friend of mine shoots it all the time, and sent me a roll of 25 and 50 to try. I'm not entirely sure my hands are steady enough for it, but looking forward to giving it a whirl nonetheless.

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I have a single roll of Efke 25. Maybe it's for full sun bokeh...

11. i tried the Efke 25 on a bright day and totally messed it up...hmmm decided i wasn't ready for it. the Efke 50, on the otherhand, is pretty kool for me to use, and i like what it does, and want to use it more...but the Neopans have me enamored right now.