1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Filters advice

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by GaronTornell, Oct 1, 2008.

  1. Shooting rapids or moving water in general to get that glassy look, I've been told, can require filters. Does anybody have any advice as to where to look, or what to buy. I use a Nikon D80
  2. ND 4 and ND 8...CP are good too to combine with those ND's...good luck.
  3. I'll have to pick these 2 up
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.