Final Osprey Post of the year for me Dial up warning

Louie and I headed to see the osprey chick yesterday morning. The conditions were good but the chick flew as soon as I set up. It came back later and I got a few snaps of it. A few are from last Friday as well with Bill Dewey. The osprey will be gone when I return from vacation so this was it for me. Thanks for looking.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 113580

View attachment 113581

View attachment 113582

View attachment 113583

View attachment 113584

View attachment 113585

View attachment 113586

View attachment 113587

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, You had a great season of excellent shots. We're pretty fortunate to have the opportunity to shoot these beautiful birds. They'll be back next year! Have a great vacation.

Anthony

What a way to end the Osprey season, with such an awesome array of images. Everyone of them is just outstanding, Jim again very well done.

Louie
Thanks Louie. It was a great morning. Maybe you will have another opportunity at shooting the osprey before it leaves. I look forward to seeing your shots.
Jim,
Wonderful imagas yet again!
Thanks again Nick.
Jim, You had a great season of excellent shots. We're pretty fortunate to have the opportunity to shoot these beautiful birds. They'll be back next year! Have a great vacation.

Anthony
Thanks so much Anthony. You are so right about being so lucky to be able to shoot these beauties. I sure will have a good vacation.
Great series Jim

Very Well done
Thanks again Gary.
Nice series Jim. I like the inquisitive look on the bird in #7. Well done. Too bad your osprey season is so short and not year around like we have here.
Thanks. That was a funny pose for sure. Yes our osprey season here seems pretty short. You are lucky to have them around all year.
Wow, great series, Jim. Super work.
Thanks so much Dave.
Great Jim. I really like that second shot.

Thanks Ron. I think that is my favorite of the bunch as well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom