Final set from this past Sudnay

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike mac, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Ok this is my last grouping of tweedy birds from this past Sunday, hope you enjoy All taken with the D2X and the 200-400VR
    Dove
    [​IMG]
    Mockingbird
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow
    [​IMG]
    Finch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sparrow
    [​IMG]

2. Brilliant work, Mike mac.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I feel like I'm paging through an Audubon Society book Mike. These are top notch. :smile:

4. Mike - you and the 200-400 really go together - what a combo! Love the background colours. Were you using flash fill - has that look.

5. I love these images Mike. The Mourning Dove is so sharp and blends with the rest of the colors in the image. This one is stunning as is the Finch. They are all special and I can see you selling these.

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

all excellent work for sure
    that dove shot is the best I've seen !!

7. Beautiful series Mike, but your Dove and cardinal shots always stands out. Have to echo Rory's comments, luv the backgrounds and the bokeh from that 200-400mm. SWEET bud!

8. Thanks so much Dave it all has to do with the models and the cooperation of good old mother nature

9. super shots Mike.

10. Excellent serires. The second shot does it for me the Mockingbird, great picture.

Louie

11. Mike, the dove shot is exceptionally nice. I love the background with its patches of colors. Very nice!

12. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Mike

All are of course wonderful.

What's the cost of admission to sit on the porch with you?