Finally got a Blackrapid RS Sport in RED!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice!! Where did you get a colored one?
Jared Polin(frowknowsphoto)
Did a business adventure with blackrapid for a custom strap.
Last i checked he sold out of his first order. But think he is trying to place another order. It was cheaper then me getting a plain Jane from local store due to i was part of a pre-order.

I'm gonna take my BR strap to a leathersmith and see if I can get a leather version. I've got a few changes/adjustments that I would like. Hopefully I can get drop it off in the next month or two. If it works out, I'll keep ya posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm gonna take my BR strap to a leathersmith and see if I can get a leather version. I've got a few changes/adjustments that I would like. Hopefully I can get drop it off in the next month or two. If it works out, I'll keep ya posted.
That would be awesome.
You gonna go for saddlemans leather?

I've seen some nice leather straps/harnesses from Holdfastgear.com. I believe they are also located in the Tulsa area. A bit pricey, but they look awesome and are available in several color/textures of leather. I use an Optech harness right now. Works very well, but I want to get a Holdfast harness for the nice looks.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom