Finally got my mits on a D2Hs

B

bfjr

So went out in the backyard and enlisted one of my buds for couple shake down shots and my 1st post here.

Meet Maggie my B&G Macaw

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hello Maggie!! Very nice first pic. So what do you think so far about the Hs?

Welcome to the Cafe BTW. :wink:

B

bfjr

MikeG said:
Wraaaaak!

She's a fine bird.
Thanks MikeG
You otta see her buddy. A feather pickin Cockatoo :D
Oh I'll get around to posting one of him, hope you can take the terror :wink:

B

bfjr

Flew said:
Hello Maggie!! Very nice first pic. So what do you think so far about the Hs?

Welcome to the Cafe BTW. :wink:
Well only had it since Monday, and still saving for some better glass. But it just rocks, very happy and much to learn. Took her out for it's 1st bird shoot and will post here in a bit.

bfjr said:
So went out in the backyard and enlisted one of my buds for couple shake down shots and my 1st post here.

Meet Maggie my B&G Macaw

Hello bfjr,

Congratulations with your wonderfull camera the D2Hs. And i see you have beautifull B&G Macaw. Nice shot of her.

I have photographed some i think it is called Macaw because looks simulair to your Macaw. I used D70 at that time. Can you see in my photo's if it is the same kind of bird. And where does the B&G stand for. I love these kind of birds because of the beautifull colors. But i don't know much about birds. The only birds i see alot are sea gulls and you know little birds in cages at peoples houses.

here are two images of the Macaw?:

B

bfjr

vincebeus said:
bfjr said:

Hello bfjr,

Congratulations with your wonderfull camera the D2Hs. And i see you have beautifull B&G Macaw. Nice shot of her.

I have photographed some i think it is called Macaw because looks simulair to your Macaw. I used D70 at that time. Can you see in my photo's if it is the same kind of bird. And where does the B&G stand for. I love these kind of birds because of the beautifull colors. But i don't know much about birds. The only birds i see alot are sea gulls and you know little birds in cages at peoples houses.

here are two images of the Macaw?:

Yes indeed it is a Blue and Gold Macaw, and a young one. Maggie is now about 9 yrs old. Actually thats young too. In captivity they live a good 60+ years, God willing.
Thanks for showing Maggie always sits on my shoulder and really enjoys seeing her fellow Macaws, really honest :)

B

Blind Observer

Ben beatiful bird you got there. I love the last shot of Maggie you post it. Very nice.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom