Finally got my mits on a D2Hs

Discussion in 'Birds' started by bfjr, Jun 28, 2005.

1. bfjr

bfjr Guest

So went out in the backyard and enlisted one of my buds for couple shake down shots and my 1st post here.

Meet Maggie my B&G Macaw

[​IMG]

2. MikeG

MikeG

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Wraaaaak!

She's a fine bird.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hello Maggie!! Very nice first pic. So what do you think so far about the Hs?

Welcome to the Cafe BTW. :wink:

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Thanks MikeG
    You otta see her buddy. A feather pickin Cockatoo :D
    Oh I'll get around to posting one of him, hope you can take the terror :wink:

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Well only had it since Monday, and still saving for some better glass. But it just rocks, very happy and much to learn. Took her out for it's 1st bird shoot and will post here in a bit.

6. Hello bfjr,

Congratulations with your wonderfull camera the D2Hs. And i see you have beautifull B&G Macaw. Nice shot of her.

I have photographed some i think it is called Macaw because looks simulair to your Macaw. I used D70 at that time. Can you see in my photo's if it is the same kind of bird. And where does the B&G stand for. I love these kind of birds because of the beautifull colors. But i don't know much about birds. The only birds i see alot are sea gulls and you know little birds in cages at peoples houses.

here are two images of the Macaw?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Yes, that's a Macaw. B&G stands for Blue & Gold.

8. Ok thanks i thought it maybe stood for Blue and Green but Blue and Gold is sounding much better.

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

10. Ben beatiful bird you got there. I love the last shot of Maggie you post it. Very nice.

11. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Thank you.
    wait till I post my feather picker Cockatoo !! talk about a scary bird, but he sure is funny :)