FINALLY! Images from Friday Night's Meet-and-Greet

Yeah, I know it took me a while, and I still have a zillion other images to get through, but here are a few from Friday night:

This first one is a bit blurred and far from technically perfect, but I loved it so am posting it anyway!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jumping up-and-down in the Bounce House:

The loot to be given out as door prizes:

Look at my new t-shirt!

Drawing for a prize:

Lots more at the gallery at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2648272

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots, Connie...I just wish I knew what I had been laughing so hard about in that first shot. I know Rich is a funny guy, but I can't remember what was so funny!

Keep the pics coming! I love reliving the wonderful times we all had that weekend!

Great memories Connie, wonderful!
For a while I thought that you forgot to put cards in your camera :biggrin: :biggrin: , but you're off now - can't wait to see more!

Thanks, All! :smile: Later today I'll be able to start work on the next bunch.... Thanks to Rich Gibson, who introduced me to the software "Photo Mechanic," things are moving a lot faster than I would've imagined! That program is really terrific for the preliminary viewing and sorting-through of images! I have been using it for this purpose before taking the images on in to Aperture for the actual post-processing.

Yep, it's been fun reliving the memories as I was viewing and post-processing the photos!

Thanks for posting these, Connie-they put a smile on my face. What a great evening. :smile:

Bringing back some great not-too-old memories. I think about you all every time I drive past the Fairfield :biggrin: sniff-sniff
Mason, are you sure you're just not thinking about the continental breakfast? :wink:

Good on you Rich...hang on to it this time, willya!!??
I should have held on to my cheapo Velbon with the snap legs b gought at a photo shop in London for 20 GBP! But no, like a typical male I figured "If some (money for a monpod) is good, more is better...right?" So I got the $211 Gitzo twist lock carbon fiber special. What a mistake.

No, I hope to keep this one for a long time.

Rich

:wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom