FINALLY! Images from Friday Night's Meet-and-Greet

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Clix Pix, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Yeah, I know it took me a while, and I still have a zillion other images to get through, but here are a few from Friday night:

This first one is a bit blurred and far from technically perfect, but I loved it so am posting it anyway!

[​IMG]

Jumping up-and-down in the Bounce House:
    [​IMG]

The loot to be given out as door prizes:
    [​IMG]

Look at my new t-shirt!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drawing for a prize:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lots more at the gallery at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2648272

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots, Connie...I just wish I knew what I had been laughing so hard about in that first shot. I know Rich is a funny guy, but I can't remember what was so funny!

Keep the pics coming! I love reliving the wonderful times we all had that weekend!

3. these bring back some fond recollections! great stuff Connie!

4. Great memories Connie, wonderful!
    For a while I thought that you forgot to put cards in your camera :biggrin: :biggrin: , but you're off now - can't wait to see more!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    great pics connie
    just great fun

6. Excellent Connie, great time had by all.

7. Bringing back some great not-too-old memories. I think about you all every time I drive past the Fairfield :biggrin: sniff-sniff

8. Thanks, All! :smile: Later today I'll be able to start work on the next bunch.... Thanks to Rich Gibson, who introduced me to the software "Photo Mechanic," things are moving a lot faster than I would've imagined! That program is really terrific for the preliminary viewing and sorting-through of images! I have been using it for this purpose before taking the images on in to Aperture for the actual post-processing.

Yep, it's been fun reliving the memories as I was viewing and post-processing the photos!

9. Thanks for posting these, Connie-they put a smile on my face. What a great evening. :smile:

Mason, are you sure you're just not thinking about the continental breakfast? :wink:

10. Very nice Connie! But who is that distinguished fellow with the funny looking t-shirt?

:wink:

11. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Thanks for posting, Connie. I enjoyed seeing all of these. They are great.

12. Yeah....the guy with that "monopod look" on his face....:eek:

13. I'm not missing out on my breakfast:cool:

The coffee has been much better since Rex worked on the pot to the left of the counter.

14. Yeah, Rex surely came through in an hour of need on that one!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

15. :Depressed

I actually bought that model this past weekend. The Acratech ball head fits very well.

16. Rich, I want to know what the joke was you told Leigh that had her laughing so heartily?

17. Good on you Rich...hang on to it this time, willya!!??

18. Okay Frits, no need to make him any madder at me than he already is. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

19. I should have held on to my cheapo Velbon with the snap legs b gought at a photo shop in London for 20 GBP! But no, like a typical male I figured "If some (money for a monpod) is good, more is better...right?" So I got the $211 Gitzo twist lock carbon fiber special. What a mistake.

No, I hope to keep this one for a long time.

Rich

:wink:

20. LOLOL Larry, your post here probably does a great job at just that! :biggrin: :biggrin: (like the 'pod??)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.