Finally My own Web Site

These holiday i have nothing much to do, outside its freezing, not much out door activity , not much snow(so far) around to ski. so sat down and worked on my Photography web site. check it out http://www.mbhatti.ca , still working on it tweaking and cleaning codes which are not required , how is it and how is the speed coming along.

thanks you and wish every one Happy Holidays and Prosperity with health and peace for new year and many years to come

I like the nice simple design. Congrats!

The only tiny comment I would make is that the 'l' of bridal on your home page slideshow kind of disappears into the rest of the image, making it hard to read, but other than that, it is a very nice site. On my ipad seems quick to load and navigate around....

I like the nice simple design. Congrats!

The only tiny comment I would make is that the 'l' of bridal on your home page slideshow kind of disappears into the rest of the image, making it hard to read, but other than that, it is a very nice site. On my ipad seems quick to load and navigate around....

Thank you I have replaced it with new text , thanks again

I really like the home page. I couldn't get the gallery to load and found it interesting that you have traveled to the "Fast" East.

Mike

Oh Mike thanks for pointing out my mistake,,, that was better then typo fart -- East :biggrin:

on gallery may i know what kind of error or what happening ....... i am still on it will try to fix

Great start on a site. It looks very professional.
One critique on your "About" page. the wording and sentence structure is a bit odd.

We use latest digital media. Which give me and my team a creative edge and to incorporate latest techniques to produce unique result with quality for each client.

Edit:
We use the latest digital media, this gives myself and my team a creative edge. We incorporate the latest techniques to produce unique results with a high standard of quality for each client.

I have photographed kids, engagements, weddings, birthdays, fashion, portfolio, commercial, and product and family reunions. I have traveled in the US, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Far East and have finally settled down in my favorite home city Toronto.

Edit:
I have photographed kids, engagements, weddings, birthdays, family reunions, fashion, portfolio, commercial, and products. I've traveled in the US, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Far East and have finally settled down in my favorite home city, Toronto.
Note: Consider using children in place of kids.

Every picture tells a story. and we ensure that our customers enjoy their special day capturing smiles, laughter, tears of joy and emotions. Pictures to look back on with fond memories for many years to come. We aim to capture formal and informal shots in a style which is suited to you. Stunning pictures, luxury albums designed with you in mind.
We work with a professional lab printing company. We offer a wide range of additional services which can be requested such as large size prints, framing and mounting, canvas wraps, mini books, photo books ,CDs / DVDs
If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.

Edit:
Every picture tells a story. We ensure our customers will enjoy their special day capturing smiles, laughter, tears of joy and emotions. We produce pictures you can look back on with fond memories for many years to come. We capture formal and informal shots in a style which is suited to you, stunning photographs and luxury albums designed with you in mind.
We work with a professional lab and printing company. We offer a wide range of additional services such as large size prints, framing and mounting, canvas wraps, mini books, photo books, CDs and DVDs.
If you are interested in our services please don't hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements.

^^^ Greg you just said exactly what i was about to say but i wasnt sure if things were spoken differntly in Torronto or if the diction and dialect was different.

Latest threads

Top Bottom