1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Finally nice enough I don't have to shoot through my window

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Bohdan, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Hairy%200070-X3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice one and I am glad you are able to get outside. After a few months in Florida I am slowly adjusting to NH.

3. Looks fuzzy and blurry to me---your lens tune must have been done with the window glass between you and the target :D 

Seriously, that focus is just where it needs to be and not where it shouldn't be. Nice. Enjoy the warmth.

4. Thanks Allan..
    LOL...thanks Nick..Funny how that pane of glass ingratiates itself into the fine tuning of the lens.

5. Nice shot, Bob. And to make you feel even better about spring we had four inches of snow today :( 

6. Thanks Louis..I'm hoping for newer models. Until they start to appear, I'm taking advantage of the usual suspects.
    Oh wow..not unheard of around here either. We have had snow in June - though not typically. I'm hoping we've turned the corner on that potential.

7. Beautiful!! Isn't it great to get outside!! We had a nice day today which was heavenly!!

8. Had my morning coffee outside and then this evening my wife and I had dinner outside and were treated to the almost full moon. Ah, spring!

9. Spring rejuvenates - not only the earth but our spirits as well.
    Sounds delightful. We're not quite there yet but we can sit outside in the breezeway in the afternoon enjoying a beverage of choice.

10. Boy I know the feeling, anything below 60 deg is stay in, super shot...............I know for you Cans 60 is beach weather.

11. LOL...shorts and t shirts for sure. turn on the air...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.