1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Finally published!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GonzoBernelli, Mar 25, 2007.

1. There is a small Texas magazine entitled "Tea in Texas" (Spring 2007 issue). Two of my images were used - one of a tea service in an advertisement for my wife's [hobby] antique store and one for an article about the fold up cake/cookie servers that were once popular in days gone by.

Nothing big or splashy, but a start never-the-less! :biggrin:

2. Congratulations, Nick! Would like to see the photos.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is wonderful
    How is your lovely wife doing

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Bravo !

5. Here are the images (at published size) The cake stand was re-backgrounded and the tea service has the store name and address added

CakeStand_3631.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TeaServiceC_3643.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Monica seems to be holding her own. She is never pain free, but the celebrex helps a lot in keeping it managable. Saw the Oncologist last Monday and blood was drawn to check her "marker" to see what if any progress is being made by the uses of bone strengthener (Zometa, monthly infusion) and Arimista (daily) estrogen supressor against the cancer. Next round of imaging is still a few months off (bone study - nuclear medicine), various CT and MRI scans. Oncologist's orders - lift nothing more than 10 pounds.... (brittle bodes caused by the cancer)

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice images Nick
    Tell Monica we are still with her:>)) Heart and prayers

7. Monica asked me to say that all prayers are greatfully appreciated (and is tickled that people still remember she has a severe illness)

8. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Good news Nick, on both fronts,

nice to get some Tear sheets, folks always want to see tear sheets before you get the next gig.

Wade

9. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Congratulations - that is great.

James

10. Congratulations Nick!!

11. Congratulations! So nice to see your photos in print!

12. Thanks, all. It is a bit of a rush...

13. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Congrats Nick...happy to share in your excitement.

14. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Way to go Nick.....feels great to be published I would think. Didn't realize your wife had taken ill, she is now in my prayers, give her my best wishes. - Jeff

15. Congratulations

16. Congrats.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.