Finally published!

There is a small Texas magazine entitled "Tea in Texas" (Spring 2007 issue). Two of my images were used - one of a tea service in an advertisement for my wife's [hobby] antique store and one for an article about the fold up cake/cookie servers that were once popular in days gone by.

Nothing big or splashy, but a start never-the-less! :biggrin:

Here are the images (at published size) The cake stand was re-backgrounded and the tea service has the store name and address added

CakeStand_3631.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TeaServiceC_3643.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Monica seems to be holding her own. She is never pain free, but the celebrex helps a lot in keeping it managable. Saw the Oncologist last Monday and blood was drawn to check her "marker" to see what if any progress is being made by the uses of bone strengthener (Zometa, monthly infusion) and Arimista (daily) estrogen supressor against the cancer. Next round of imaging is still a few months off (bone study - nuclear medicine), various CT and MRI scans. Oncologist's orders - lift nothing more than 10 pounds.... (brittle bodes caused by the cancer)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Good news Nick, on both fronts,

nice to get some Tear sheets, folks always want to see tear sheets before you get the next gig.

Wade

Way to go Nick.....feels great to be published I would think. Didn't realize your wife had taken ill, she is now in my prayers, give her my best wishes. - Jeff

Latest threads

Top Bottom