Finally, Some Warm Weather!

Real Name
Ian
We finally managed to get some decent weather today, so my wife and I decided to go for a walk. I brought my Z6 + 58/1.4 G along with me to get some shots as we walked around. It was so nice to get out and walk around after the winter we've had here over the past few months.

The 58 is a unique lens. It requires a bit of sharpening to be applied in post, but it has such a unique rendering quality, and the focal length is growing on me. Images were edited in DXO PL2 and Exposure X4. All images were shot wide open at f/1.4 with a B+W CPL filter.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

We finally managed to get some decent weather today, so my wife and I decided to go for a walk. I brought my Z6 + 58/1.4 G along with me to get some shots as we walked around. It was so nice to get out and walk around after the winter we've had here over the past few months.

The 58 is a unique lens. It requires a bit of sharpening to be applied in post, but it has such a unique rendering quality, and the focal length is growing on me. Images were edited in DXO PL2 and Exposure X4. All images were shot wide open at f/1.4 with a B+W CPL filter.

View attachment 1635708 View attachment 1635711 View attachment 1635706 View attachment 1635707 View attachment 1635709
That 58/1.4G is a cracking lens, lovely images.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom