1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Finally upgraded!!!

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by fishnfst, Sep 8, 2008.

1. fishnfst

fishnfst

Dec 11, 2007
    ca
    Finally got to upgrade monitors... It was a bear try ing to work on my old 15" :(  Here are the new and old next to eachother to emphasize the difference in size.. I replaced my 5 year old 15" dell with a samsung 245t.. I couldn't be happier.. Great monitor....

2839197212_008f0a719a_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Mike S

Mike S

Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle, WA USA
    That’s a heck of an improvement. And I thought my 20 incher was big. :smile: :smile: Enjoy!

3. Nice screen, the old one looks a bit dark !!
    Nice to see LR up and running too!!

4. Counter

Counter

Sep 18, 2007
    London
    The new one is really very nice but why not use both! I have an aged 22" crt as my main screen and a 15" lcd Dell right next to it which I usually use for keeping Outlook open. It's also useful for dragging all the Photoshop tools onto which makes your main screen seem even bigger. I wouldn't be without two monitors now and the little 15" is quite useful for that.

5. fishnfst

fishnfst

Dec 11, 2007
    ca
    I probably could try something like that.. haven't found a need yet.. It's hard for my eyes to adjust between the two.. The newer monitor is so much brighter and teh colours seem more "true".. The blacks are black and the whites are white.. :) 

6. dhean

dhean

Dec 16, 2007
    CA
    Nice monitor. :)  I would like to upgrade from a CRT to a 20-24" LCD too, but that Samsung is out of my price range. ahh

7. Nice monitor. I have pictures of that GTi as well.

8. greesha

greesha

Aug 29, 2008
    Northbrook, IL
    x2, is that not a r32?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.