1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Finally......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ilockert, Jul 30, 2008.

1. I know most won't care, but today I completed one of the biggest challenges in my life when it came to time management and family. I took my last test of my last class in Paramedic school and its now final done over, and I can't be more excited about it. For the last year I have done countless hours of hospital shifts and ambulance rides along with work 50 to 60 hours and going to class 3 days a week. All in all well worth it. Would I ever do it again, No. Now I have to take my registry exam at the end of this month and once passed I will be a cut loose as a medic. I can now direct my attention to getting better at this photography stuff as well.

Im accepting Cash and camera gear as graduation presents....j/k about the gifts unless you really just feel like giving.....lol

the group picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2008
  2. Ivan...
    i think that ALL of us will care
    congratulations
    that must have been some challenge

and.... you will be joining a most rewarding career
    i'm very proud of you

glad you showed us this wonderful picture, as well

3. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Congratulations and good luck on your registry exam!

4. Congratulations and best of luck on your registry exam.

About the cash, I presume you want small denominations, no consecutive serials numbers.

Les

5. thanks, Yes of course small denominations. If your wondering im the one on the far right bottom row got back to my seat just in time for the camera to go off.

6. congrats. That is fantastic.

7. Ivan

Congrats! Once you get established and out in the field for a while those long hours and grueling training will be a distant memory. "We" do care and the person you help laying beside an overturned car "really" cares. I hope you have a long and rewarding career.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.