Finally......

I know most won't care, but today I completed one of the biggest challenges in my life when it came to time management and family. I took my last test of my last class in Paramedic school and its now final done over, and I can't be more excited about it. For the last year I have done countless hours of hospital shifts and ambulance rides along with work 50 to 60 hours and going to class 3 days a week. All in all well worth it. Would I ever do it again, No. Now I have to take my registry exam at the end of this month and once passed I will be a cut loose as a medic. I can now direct my attention to getting better at this photography stuff as well.

Im accepting Cash and camera gear as graduation presents....j/k about the gifts unless you really just feel like giving.....lol

the group picture
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan...
i think that ALL of us will care
congratulations
that must have been some challenge

and.... you will be joining a most rewarding career
i'm very proud of you

glad you showed us this wonderful picture, as well

Congratulations and best of luck on your registry exam.

About the cash, I presume you want small denominations, no consecutive serials numbers.

Les

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks, Yes of course small denominations. If your wondering im the one on the far right bottom row got back to my seat just in time for the camera to go off.

Ivan

Congrats! Once you get established and out in the field for a while those long hours and grueling training will be a distant memory. "We" do care and the person you help laying beside an overturned car "really" cares. I hope you have a long and rewarding career.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom