Finding the right model...

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Sep 11, 2005.

1. My favorite model is a 4 year old gamin, and I try to take pictures of her whenever she visits grandma, down the street. For some reason, no matter how badly I screw up technical aspects, her shots end up being keepers. It's not that she's an easy subject, because she flits around like a hummingbird, and generally refuses to pose. Don't ask me what "it" is, but she's got it. Here's a few shots from last night's neighborhood block party.

She made her entrance in a princess outfit, and photographed much older than her age.

Then she changed outfits, and found a safe place on dad's lap.

Obviously, not in the mood to pose.

But after a chance encounter with some baloons, her mood changed completely.

Her mom tells me that she's desperate to be taller than someone... anyone. I caught her arguing with another little girl about who was taller, and persuaded them to pose back-to-back.

I'll enjoy taking pictures of this little girl as she grows up, and am willing to bet she never loses "it".

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. This young lady is a nautral in front of the camera. Some have it and some don't, she is obviously one of the former. Cute images Frank, every single one. My two favorities are #3 and #6.

4. Thanks, Paul and Gordon! I can't put my finger on it, but she's definitely something special.