Fine build web with dew on heath

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Roosje, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    This morning while walking with the dogs, my friend and I came across a small patch of heath. Everywhere you looked you saw these fine made spiderwebs with dew draped over the heather. It was really beautiful, it reminded me of the angel hair in the christmas tree

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2005
  2. Now that's a pretty busy spider! Cool pictures.

3. Very nice. Somehow this tells me that summer is over :Depressed

4. Isn't that interesting how the web covers such a large area. One would probably not even notice this if it weren't covered in dew. Nicely done.

5. Welcome to the internet ;-)

Great images!

Regards,
    Jonathan

6. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    very nice spider web images enjoyed all three. Then I clicked on your link and spent more time admiring your images posted in your photo album.
    Thank you.
    Neil

7. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you all :smile: When I was taking these photos I was in doubt if those webs would make an interesting picture. When I saw them on my computer, I was quite happy that they turned out much better than I thought they would.

Roosje