1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Finished my first gig!

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by Ed-Gein, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Yep! Im totally excited about it!!

I did a promotional posted for an International Taekwan-Do Instructors Course that will be held next april in Denver Co.

The person in front of the flag is Jeffery Thompson, 5th degree blackbelt, and a very close friend who passed away last June.

His instructor is the one who hired me for this project, I created 3 different posters for this course, The one on the website will be printed up and displayed in 49 countries, and a single copy will be printed, framed, and signed by the grandmasters who are holding the courses, it will be raffled off at the end of the Event.

The other 2 posters which will not be online, with a single copy be printed up, framed, signed, and one will be given to Jeffs father, and one to his mother.

http://www.atfi-itf.com/events.htm

scroll down to the april 9-11 instructors course and click on "Poster"

This is the ATFI-ITF (American Taekwando Federation International)site, it will also be on the official ITF site later this week.

:biggrin:

2. Nice work. Hope you're going to have them sign with a white pen :) 

Gary

3. Silver sharpie, no problems ..

4. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    Very nice poster.......well done!!!!!

go to an artist supply and get a white or silver acid free paint pen explain that it has to acid free for archival purposes and they will get it right for you.......actually gold would look great also.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.