1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fire dancers D300@ISO2000

Discussion in 'People' started by hotrod4x5, Aug 3, 2008.

1. My wedding yesterday was treated to a show by fire dancers. I have never shot anything like this before, and I was just winging it. I shot over 100 images and this was the best. 1/100 f3.2, 17-55@17, ISO2000 converted in ACR3 color noise reduction at 100, Luminance 8.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    WOW!!! That's cool! (Or should I say hot?! :wink: )

I'd love to see photos from the wedding...had to be a fun one if they had this as entertainment!

3. Thanks! I will be working on the wedding for the next few days. I wanted to see how these turned out, so I looked at them right away! I was very pleased to get one pretty good shot.

4. Rodney.... WOW
    that's awesome

5. Thanks Greg!

6. I posted this on another forum and some people said it was too red. Curious if anyone here thinks so? Primary light source is fire, shouldn't it be red? What do you think?

7. I think that the color is perfect. Very fun and great use of the low light abilities of the D300.

8. Thanks! I thought so too, just wanted to confirm. :smile:

9. Thanks Phil!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.