Fireworks from State College, PA

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Mike, Jul 7, 2005.

1. This is the first time I've posted any photos here. They are not as good as many of the others here...but For my first time I'm pleased!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All were shot with the kit lens
    f16
    iso 200
    2.5 seconds
    I was right in front of the launch site so this was the longest exposure that I could get without blowing all the color channels.

Mike

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent. I love the colors. You did a great job

3. Very nice, Mike.

I'm envious of these... my recent attempt had lots of smoke getting in the way, and yours seem to show very little! Thanks for posting...

4. Wow! You were lucky to have fireworks with such nice colors. Ours were nothing like these. Great shots!

5. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Very nice...your color is so rich.

Nice job!!!

6. Thanks for all the great comments

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun learning about this type of photography...hopefully I won't have to wait a year to apply some of the thing I learned to improve my photos

Mike

7. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Just head to Walt Disney World and you can practice any night! ;)

C

8. budget alittle to tight for that......

It would be great to do that but if I were to make it there I'd have other obligations that would restrict the time I'd have to shoot!!

Mike

9. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Enuff said...

;)

C

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama