Fireworks Show w/Nikon 1 V3 @ISO 3200

Crowd at small Iowa town (pop. 3000) fireworks show. Nikon 1 V3, 1Nikkor 18mm, ISO 3200, 1/40th @ f/1.8. (yes, we used noise reduction). Tried to capture the crowd watching the show.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Well exposed, especially considering the dynamic range of the photo! Nice idea to include the crowd. I think the composition might have been stronger if you had aimed the camera a little higher to include just a bit more of the fireworks.

Crowd at small Iowa town (pop. 3000) fireworks show. Nikon 1 V3, 1Nikkor 18mm, ISO 3200, 1/40th @ f/1.8. (yes, we used noise reduction). Tried to capture the crowd watching the show.

That's a well-done photo! Impressive . . .

That's a well-done photo! Impressive . . .

Well exposed, especially considering the dynamic range of the photo! Nice idea to include the crowd. I think the composition might have been stronger if you had aimed the camera a little higher to include just a bit more of the fireworks.
Thanks for the critique. I was focused on the crowd. I have a 'million' fireworks bursts, this time I wanted to record the crowd watching the show.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom