1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Firmware for Nixvue Digital Alubm lite - Update Found ver 1.06

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by MrCupHolder, Jul 23, 2008.

1. MrCupHolder

MrCupHolder

Jul 3, 2008
    Australia
    I'm wondering if anyone has a firmware update for a Nixvue Digital Album lite

I've found this website which has a copy of firmware and PDF manuals for a number of Nixvue products but not specifically a firmware for the Nixvue DA lite. They do have one for the Nixvue DA2 but they don't mention if this firmware will work on the Nixvue DA lite aswell.

http://www.clickondavid.com/nixvue.html

My trouble is that it doesn't seem to like my 1GB card. It just doesn't recognise this.
    I will admit I haven't tried any other cards (1GB or larger) mostly because I only have 2, a 512MB and a 1GB. I used to have another 512MB card of different brand etc and that also worked fine. I plan on getting a 4GB card with my D700 and it would be nice if I could get it to work.

So if anyone knows if the Nixvue DA2 firmware works on the Nixvue DA lite or if they have the firmware for the Nixvue DA lite I'd really appreciate it.

I've done a little google searching and will continue to do so, however so far most of what I'm finding are reviews of the product which mention that the firmware is upgradable.

Just thought I'd post here as well while I continue searching in case anyone has it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  2. MrCupHolder

MrCupHolder

Jul 3, 2008
    Australia
    Continued hunting on the web has revealed an update of version 1.06 which can be found here.

http://www.wetworks.com.sg/nixvue.htm

Updating to this version of the firmware has allowed me to copy contents of a 1GB card :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.