Firmware updates Nikon 1 camera's + FT1 enabling AF-C

Upgraded both camera and FT 1 firmware last night :smile:

All working fine and have just checked that my only non Nikon lens a Sigma 180mm Macro still works and it works fine. :smile:

Sadly my 400mm 2.8 AFI still will only manual focus. :mad:

Updated smoothly, now I can use the 600VR with AF-C!!!

Sorry to hear that, J-P. But the problem is with the lens and not with the camera, the mount adapter or the firmware. I know your pain but it's not possible to test all the 3rd party lenses to see if they work. This happened in the past too with firmware updates or new camera bodies.

JPS

I know the problem lies on the Tamron lenses(as it seems that -most of- Sigma lenses work well with the new FT-1 firmware !

I wrote to Tamron Europe, explaining exactly the problem and asking them to do something !

We'll see.....

:rolleyes:
J-P.

I know the problem lies on the Tamron lenses(as it seems that -most of- Sigma lenses work well with the new FT-1 firmware !

I wrote to Tamron Europe, explaining exactly the problem and asking them to do something !

We'll see.....

:rolleyes:
J-P.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
My Tamron SP 70-300 works fine but it must be an older version than you as it only works in manual mode on the V1.
Fully auto on the D7000.

Best,

Morty

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom