First attempt :)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Tweetybrd, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    This is my first attempt to post a photo on the Nikon Cafe. I have only had my D50 for about 2 weeks. This one is nothing special, just seeing if I am doing this the right way.:wink:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  2. Welcome to the Cafe Shannon, looks like an interesting place to shoot! Would love to see it a little bigger :smile: You can post I believe up to about 950px wide here.

3. Thanks for sharing your photo, Shannon. Hope you will keep posting more.

4. Most of use use 800px on the long side. Much more than 900px gets screen scrolling. For some they can't even take that much. 800 is safest.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    nice image

6. Guess that depends on your screen :smile:

I have normally been using around 800 but I went back to some of my early posts and noticed that I had some that were 950 which didn't resize and have the click to view larger option.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. That was my point. I can take more than that but for some people much over 800px would be pushing it. I think 800px is a good compromise.

8. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    Well, I got it figured out!! Yah! :biggrin:

I just went ahead and signed up for smugmug. Everywhere else resized my photos smaller then what I was uploading them.

Thanks for looking.:wink: