First day of school.

My daughter starts school tomorrow. Hopefully I will have enough CF cards with me. :)

I feel old now. Is that normal? :lol:

A glorious day for you when the young one starts school and frees up a few hours for the care giver. It's also fun and interesting for your child. Cause for celebration and the filling of at least one CF card.

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Charles, a very good reason to buy a new lens :twisted:

Enjoy!

I sure did not feel old..I was so excited..The press was there and we were in the paper.

You will love it.

I felt so proud.

Best to you and yours.

Phil K said:
Charles, a very good reason to buy a new lens :twisted:

Enjoy!

LOL Phil. :lol:

Charles, first day of school in July??? What's that all about?

Enjoy the occasion. It's one of those iconic life transitions that makes parents take notice of the acceleration of time.

Best wishes,

David

Charles

I'm with Frank this is my son last year on the first day of school as we drove away and left our first born in the hands of strangers if you think that the minute we got around the corner their was a dry eye in that car you are wrong take your pictures but take time to enjoy the event it is truly a rite of passage,

30175553-M.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Frank
I could have never imagined how much he would change my life when he was born, he is a great little guy always so amazed about everything he and his little sister keep me on my toes.

What a day it was! Proud Momma and Papa here. Thats a special moment you captured Huskey8!

30236231-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After seeing the images of your beautiful children, I am convinced that you don't have enough Kleenex!!!!! Beautiful kids!!! :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom