First day with the 17-55 Cornwall UK

Managed to finally get out today. It was raining quite heavilly but I decided the right weather may never come. pretty impressed with the 17-55 on the whole, had a few good shots but this is the first I processed.
Taken with D2X, 2 x ND grads and tripod at f8.
seali7.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Simon, Its Talon bay, just outside of Polperro which is about 5-10 minutes drive from my home. Its usually a lovely clear sea but the stormy waves and high wind have stirred it up.

Lovely part of the country. My parents spent some of their honeymoon fifty years ago at the House on the Props in Polperro. We went there a few years ago and it is still there.

Thanks Guys, If you are ever up this way again Simon let me know and you are welcome to come round for a beer and a chat ;)

We've been all over England (five times now) and we made it to Portsmouth to see HMS Victory and the Mary Rose, but that's all we've been to between Dover and Land's end. We recently saw a travel program which traveled that entire distance by helicopter, now we have to visit ourselves.

Look forward to the beer; do they have scrumpy where you live? It's supposed to be apple cider with the kick of a mule!

:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom