1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First E Session. CC please - Amin & Leila

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by eninety, Jun 15, 2011.

1. eninety

eninety

May 16, 2011
    New York
    1.[​IMG]

2.[​IMG]

3.[​IMG]

4.[​IMG]

5.[​IMG]

6.[​IMG]

7.[​IMG]

8.[​IMG]

9.[​IMG]

10.[​IMG]

1.[​IMG]

13.[​IMG]

Let me have it!

2. jonh68

jonh68

Sep 21, 2008
    Alabama
    I like them all. I think 4 may benefit from cropping to just above the brides head. The would be groom doesn't look like he is in the moment, but it is a great shot of her. To me it just looks like a disconnect between the two.

3. eninety

eninety

May 16, 2011
    New York
    agreed, the groom is a friend of mine and he was goofing off a bit. thanks!

4. This is your first? Wow. Really well done.

5. eninety

eninety

May 16, 2011
    New York
    Thank you. i appreciate it. First e session but not first time around for photography :) 

oh and the gear helps too haha

6. I really like #7's editing.

7. eninety

eninety

May 16, 2011
    New York
    i had that idea for a while now... i think i couldve done it a little better if i had a 35mm around with me as the 20mm captured too much of the background... but thanks!

8. there you go, that's something you can improve on!

9. The "no parking" shot would be gorgeous if it weren't for that no parking sign. Clone that out and it's a total winner. Love the negative space in it.

Otherwise, these are great! Love your B&W edits.

10. eninety

eninety

May 16, 2011
    New York
    i liked the no parking :)  included that for a reason... but i can crop it out

11. I like the no parking, #7 one split into three is fun - especially the background people, #9 with the guy light / exposure is a bit harsh

overall nice set and great for a first go :smile:

12. It's not bad. I just fine it overly distracting. To my eyes, my attention goes straight to the sign, not the couple. But that's just me. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.