First engagement shots

Well my daughter has gotten engaged so I offered to do some engagement shots for her and her fiance'. Please let me know what you think and what can be improved. Thanks.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice series of shots, #3 seems a little out of focus, #6 try to control the flash so it doesn't create a shadow and also he is out of focus. But over all I like the poses and #2 is the best to me.

I'm not a wedding photographer and I only recently did an engagement session for friends of mine. So take it as for what it's worth, but the one thing I noticed was there were not pictures that showed the ring.

Number 2 and 5 are my favorites. You nailed the pose and the lighting. Congrats to the couple.

Michael

I'm not a wedding photographer and I only recently did an engagement session for friends of mine. So take it as for what it's worth, but the one thing I noticed was there were not pictures that showed the ring.
You are correct. I did not post any of the ring as I did not get any specific shots of it. I did get some close ups of them holding hands though with the ring in it. One nice thing is that since it's my daughter I can get the ring any time. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom