First Father and son shot - yes, I'm a proud daddy

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jun 28, 2007.

1. I'm always behind the camera so Tricia volunteered to take a couple shots yesterday.

Mom is pretty handy with the shutter too... :wink:

[​IMG]

2. That's awesome Brian; sincere congratulations to you and your wife.

Sean

3. Awww... Love the photo! What a great expression of love on your face. Congrats to you and your wife.

4. Wow, very nice image. Be sure not to lose that one, it will raise many a smile for years to come.

5. Love that picture Brian. You look good in this role.

6. Tricia captured the feeling/the moment. Very nice.

PaulC

7. That's such a wonderful pic, Brian! The look on both your faces is precious. Love the new avatar! :smile:

8. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    What a great picture...and so sincere! Love it. And congrats on the new baby!

9. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    It looks like you are a very proud daddy!

10. Brian, beautiful!! Congrats, daddy.

11. Awesome stuff Brian. Definitely a proud Dad here. :smile:

12. I really like this photo. Your expressions are priceless!! B&W really sets the mood in this image. Congratulations!!

13. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thats a great shot! I bet she didnt have to beg you for a smile! She probably had to take it before you got all mushy! congrats

14. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    Great shot... I know that feeling well!! :biggrin::biggrin: Nothing comes close to the LOVE you have for your children. Mine are 7 and almost 6...

15. Thanks for all the comments. I really am overwhelmed with joy and love for this little guy. I scheduled almost 3 weeks off to be home during this time and it's been the best vacation I've had to date :wink:

16. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Yep....the new avatar is awesome. You are at the cusp of the best days of your life.

This is a wonderful shot Brian. I'd love to see a tight crop version to get the viewer closer to your faces.......that's where the action is.:smile: I think a contrast bump would add depth too.

Please just ask if you'd like this removed, but it's such a wonderful photo I couldn't resist:
    664880585_f461645781_o.

17. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    This is a touching photo Brian. You certainly look like a very proud Dad. Congrats again!

18. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ahhhh I love it - absolutely beautiful. Your son is even smiling for the camera.

19. congratulations on the kid and a fine photo to boot.

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Precious