1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First Father and son shot - yes, I'm a proud daddy

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jun 28, 2007.

1. I'm always behind the camera so Tricia volunteered to take a couple shots yesterday.

Mom is pretty handy with the shutter too... :wink:

[​IMG]

2. That's awesome Brian; sincere congratulations to you and your wife.

Sean

3. Awww... Love the photo! What a great expression of love on your face. Congrats to you and your wife.

4. Wow, very nice image. Be sure not to lose that one, it will raise many a smile for years to come.

5. Love that picture Brian. You look good in this role.

6. Tricia captured the feeling/the moment. Very nice.

PaulC

7. That's such a wonderful pic, Brian! The look on both your faces is precious. Love the new avatar! :smile:

8. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    What a great picture...and so sincere! Love it. And congrats on the new baby!

9. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    It looks like you are a very proud daddy!

10. Brian, beautiful!! Congrats, daddy.

11. Awesome stuff Brian. Definitely a proud Dad here. :smile:

12. I really like this photo. Your expressions are priceless!! B&W really sets the mood in this image. Congratulations!!

13. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thats a great shot! I bet she didnt have to beg you for a smile! She probably had to take it before you got all mushy! congrats

14. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    Great shot... I know that feeling well!! :biggrin::biggrin: Nothing comes close to the LOVE you have for your children. Mine are 7 and almost 6...

15. Thanks for all the comments. I really am overwhelmed with joy and love for this little guy. I scheduled almost 3 weeks off to be home during this time and it's been the best vacation I've had to date :wink:

16. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Yep....the new avatar is awesome. You are at the cusp of the best days of your life.

This is a wonderful shot Brian. I'd love to see a tight crop version to get the viewer closer to your faces.......that's where the action is.:smile: I think a contrast bump would add depth too.

Please just ask if you'd like this removed, but it's such a wonderful photo I couldn't resist:
    664880585_f461645781_o.
    NIKON D50    ---    50mm    f/5.6    1/100s   

17. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    This is a touching photo Brian. You certainly look like a very proud Dad. Congrats again!

18. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ahhhh I love it - absolutely beautiful. Your son is even smiling for the camera.

19. congratulations on the kid and a fine photo to boot.

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Precious

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.