First flower post.

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by cwilt, Apr 24, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    It rained here in Denver today so my wife and I did not get a chance to plant her new roses. Seemed like a good time to take some pics indoors. This was shot with 2 SB600's shooting through medium soft boxes.

Critiques are always welcome.

20367622-L-1.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Charles,

Very nice picture. My only (selfish) request is that you make the images in your posts a tad larger. We allow posts up to 960 pixels wide before resizing them automatically (you can go bigger, but they get the 'dancing ant' outline and get reduced back to 960 pixels).

In any case, nice shot, and welcome again to the Cafe.

Frank

3. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Thank you. I will make a note to only post the large views which are usually 800.

Do you like it better now? :)

Charles

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I Like. Shows your pics so much better. 8)

Thanks!!

Frank

PS - Ain't it great to be able to edit your posts. :lol:

5. Good lighting, well taken image.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    i just love roses! i can almost smell them from your post!

7. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    My wife does too. So much so that it seems they dominate our backyard. I'm sure I will be taking more pics. Just for grins I printed this at 13x19 on my new printer. WOW!

8. Gorgeous shot!! :D :D :D