1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First GBH of the season..

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Vinod Menon, Apr 24, 2005.

1. and hopefully not the last. Stalked this guy for a while, missed an in-flight shot when he flew, my AF couldn't keep up. Comments most welcome. :) 

Regards,
    -Vinod

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, I think that he's gorgeous, just like all of your birdie shots. 8)

I like the second one the best. I got one sort of similar to this one several months ago and it is still one of my fav GBH shots. I just like the form of their bodies from that angle. ;-)

Frank

3. Vinod...nice detail with wonderful colors make these pictures great!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    They are all Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing. Sure do like these birds.

5. Thank you Frank, Bryan and Gale! :) 

Regards,

-Vinod

6. All excellent captures. I am jelaous of everyone who gets to shoot these birds. I am all duck and goosed out here on Long Island.

7. nice shots Vinod, so you finally thawing out up there? :lol:

keep em coming.

8. Excellent shots Vinod, my favorite is #2. They are quite the fishermen.

9. Thanks 4labs, Harris and Gordon! :) 

Regards,
    -Vinod

10. Parts of me (I won't say which) are still frozen from the winter. :D 
    You guys in Florida have it great, good weather and friendly birds...they are not very friendly around here :roll:

Regards,
    -Vinod

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.