First go at motorbikes - Knockhill

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by antsplan, Jun 30, 2007.

1. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    Very nice action photos, the 3rd is showing a real sence of speed.
    I think that the others would be just as good if you used the same shutterspeed ( 1/125 ) or pehaps a bit slower.
    Panning motorcycles is not the easiest target but a trick is to shoot at least 3photos at every "pan", that way toy usually end up with at least on that´s sharp.

4. RAURICK

RAURICK Guest

I think they're fantastic for your first time! I really like the flame coming out of the tailpipe!

5. Thanks for your comments, I actually thought i had to have a much faster shutter speed than that (1/125)so thats a great tip for next time. I'll also remember the 3 shot burst. Much appreciated. :biggrin:

7. Raurick, your comments are very well received, thank you.

8. Can I ask your opinion please. I'd like to have one printed and give it to my cousin as a gift for holding my bag all day - which should I print (if any) ?

Hi antsplan, Glad you had a great time:smile:
    Hope you dont mind but I had a little play with one of your pics...
    This the one that I would print and the stlye that I would use...

[​IMG]

(It's quite difficult without the original)
    Once again hope you dont mind. I think that you have done really well for your first attempt, I'm was'nt knocking you in my first post... Just passing on what I have learnt..:smile:

9. Jason that is great - thank you very much - do you fancy having a go at the original or telling me what you done other than the crop obviously.

PS I didnt think you were knocking me, perhaps my reply came over the wrong way, I'm very glad to receive any advice you can offer.

Thanks.

10. Have sent you a Private message..
    Jason

11. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  12. Here's my attempt.... What do think...?

[​IMG]

13. Hi Antony, forgot to say what software are you using...???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.