First Image Edited in Lightroom

G

Gr8Tr1x

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I couldn't figure out how to save a jpg in Lightroom, so I had to export to PSCS2 first. Anyway, I really like the way Lightroom works. I ordered a Scott Kelby book to help me thru it, so hopefully I can become mroe adept at processing images with it.

Very nice composition, Josh. I have played around a little with Lightroom; and, like what I see. Unfortunately, my slow, old computer gets totally bogged down in trying to run it. So, I guess that I will have to just hang onto it, until I get another computer, someday.

In Lightroom if you want a jpg copy of a picture in the Lightroom database you select File/export and a window pops up allowing you to select destination folder and set things like size, compression etc. etc.

G

Gr8Tr1x

In Lightroom if you want a jpg copy of a picture in the Lightroom database you select File/export and a window pops up allowing you to select destination folder and set things like size, compression etc. etc.
Thanks, Dave!

Hi Joshua, please continue to post your experiences with this software package. I was considering getting it myself more for the organizational tools rather than the editing (currently use Capture NX). The few reviews I have seen are very favorable, correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe the software has any cloning tools? By the way, GREAT SHOT!!!!:smile: - Jeff

G

Gr8Tr1x

Hi Joshua, please continue to post your experiences with this software package. I was considering getting it myself more for the organizational tools rather than the editing (currently use Capture NX). The few reviews I have seen are very favorable, correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe the software has any cloning tools? By the way, GREAT SHOT!!!!:smile: - Jeff
Yes it does have a cloning and healer brush. its very cool!

Joshua, I just started using Lightroom and had the same problem with .jpg. I started reading the Kelby book this morning and I hope it will clear up a few issues. Keep us posted on your experiences and impressions.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Joshua, I just started using Lightroom and had the same problem with .jpg. I started reading the Kelby book this morning and I hope it will clear up a few issues. Keep us posted on your experiences and impressions.

I am one of the few (perhaps many?) who like Kelby's style. It is very informal, and I enjoy learning from him. I got his book in the mail alst night. I dove right in...

I love The Digital Photography book....will you guys post as you go thru this book, and let us know how you like it? Considering it...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom