first macro from the Tamron 90 2.8

N

Nuteshack

this is guna take some getting used to:eek:

@f5.3, 1/800s
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

welcome to the world of macro.. nice start.. take time to get used to??? ha been trying for 2 years.. you will have more garbage shots then any other kind of shot.. or at least I do..

C

cybertec

this is guna take some getting used to:eek:

@f5.3, 1/800s
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
nice shot, but you need to learn a little more about lighting, with better lighting technique "like bounce flash" the picture could have been alot better and more detailed, it's a learning process that I myself am still learning.

N

Nuteshack

welcome to the world of macro.. nice start.. take time to get used to??? ha been trying for 2 years.. you will have more garbage shots then any other kind of shot.. or at least I do..
ty Tim ...this is lots of work ..lol
:smile:

N

Nuteshack

nice shot, but you need to learn a little more about lighting, with better lighting technique "like bounce flash" the picture could have been alot better and more detailed, it's a learning process that I myself am still learning.
thanks cybertec...but as stated, this was my first macro with this lens:biggrin:
..for flash, just slap my sb800 and go from there?..any advice would be appreciated:biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom