first macro from the Tamron 90 2.8

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Nuteshack, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

this is guna take some getting used to:eek:

@f5.3, 1/800s
    439562039_c04fae737a_o.

2. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    welcome to the world of macro.. nice start.. take time to get used to??? ha been trying for 2 years.. you will have more garbage shots then any other kind of shot.. or at least I do..

3. cybertec

cybertec Guest

nice shot, but you need to learn a little more about lighting, with better lighting technique "like bounce flash" the picture could have been alot better and more detailed, it's a learning process that I myself am still learning.

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty Tim ...this is lots of work ..lol
    :smile:

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks cybertec...but as stated, this was my first macro with this lens:biggrin:
    ..for flash, just slap my sb800 and go from there?..any advice would be appreciated:biggrin:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think it is rather pretty myself:>)))

7. TheBear

TheBear Guest

nice start. macro looks like it's going to be fun

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Gale, Bear ...;-))