First Photo

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mitchell, Jun 14, 2005.

1. My first posted photo here. I had several requests for some Florida beach scenery. Here it goes. Any comments?

[​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    The silhouette makes for a nice addition to an already beautiful sunset. Would love to see more!

3. Robear

Robear Guest

Nice execution. A little bleed around the sun, but that doesn't detract from the picture. I'm personally a big fan of silhouettes.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Breathe taking!

5. Thank you all for the kind comments. This was a most fortuitous shot. I was just at the beach shooting the sunsent when this huge bird swooped down and landed in front of me!

Just in the right place at the right time.

6. This is a great start! I will look for more of your posts as a result. Great shot!