First Pic Post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HarryB, Feb 2, 2005.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hi you'll,

Figured I'll try to see if I can post a pic here. This is a shot from my D100 with the 300mm/f4 lens + 1.4 TC. Its a Little Blue Heron with his lunch. I took it at the Viera Wetlands.

2. Hi Harry, thanks for joining our group. I had no idea those birdies ate such gross things. :eek: I'm going to look at them with a whole new set of eyes. Thanks for posting.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice Pic Harry....

Welcome to the Cafe. I can't wait to get down there and get a chance at some of these guys myself.

How's the weather holding out? Is it still plenty warm?

Frank

4. they sure do eat disgusting things...
    original.

Good to see you posting, great shot Harry.

5. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Re: Nice Pic Harry....

The weather (excepting today) has been fine. I've been running around in short sleeves and shorts.

The wildlife is holding up fine too. The egret population at the wetlands is booming. I hope to get over to merritt Island next week and see how Blackpoint Drive is doing. I also want to check out Cruikshank Trail. Its a 4 mile walking trail in the middle of Blackpoint Drive.

Harry